The Holidays are approaching fast, which means it’s almost time for Downtown Hershey’s Holiday Celebration! Join us in ChocolateTown Square on on Friday, December 7, from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. for cookies, cocoa, coffee, festive activities, entertainment, and a visit with Santa!
Check out what else we’ll have this year:
Toys for Tots
We’ll have a Toys for Tots collection bin set up at the Holiday Celebration. Bring a new, unwrapped toy or gift card to place in the bin. Through a partnership with Cocoa Packs, all toys collected at the Holiday Celebration will be distributed to children in need throughout the Hershey area. Thanks to Jessica Demopoulos and Lindsay Caldonetti for organizing this collection for our community!
Holiday Celebration Raffle
For each punch obtained on your Holiday Celebration ticket, guests will receive one raffle ticket to enter into a drawing to win one of several items donated by local businesses. You can pick up your ticket now at participating businesses, the Hershey Public Library, or Hershey Recreation Center and stop into any of the participating businesses to ask them to punch your ticket (no purchase required). Twenty items will be raffled off at the Holiday Celebration; among the items you can take home are a gift basket from The Pantry Cafe that includes mugs, retail items, and a $30 gift card to the Pantry Café; $50 gift card for Simply J Boutique; $100 gift card for Devon; $50 gift card for Houlihan’s; and a $25 gift card for Phillip Arthur’s. Many of these businesses are also running special promotions for ticket holders in advance of the Holiday Celebration, like 10-15% off lunch or dinner or BOGO offers. For more information on the Holiday Celebration ticket click here.
Lucky Penny Burger Company and Doughheads Waffles will be joining us this year, offering quick eats for folks looking to feed hungry kids before getting free cookies and visiting with Santa.
We’re inviting back several of our Market on Chocolate vendors for one night only. Visit the following vendors for unique gift opportunities:
- Love Without Borders – Handmade pop-up cards that support girls through continuing education in Vietnam
- Guacamole Specialists – Delicious guac, handmade onsite (and it doesn’t need to be a gift).
- Terry’s Art and Craft – Granite cheese boards and lazy susans.
- Freckles Tie Company – Handmade neckties, bowties, headbands, and scarves
- BOOM crafted pickles – locally made pickles, pickled eggs, pickled veggies, and relishes
- Olivero’s Vineyard – wines from a family owned and operated vineyard in the Juniata Valley
- Stay Apparel Co. – Custom made Hershey apparel
- Rola’s Lebanese food – Packaged baklava and chocolate almond Medjool dates and candies
- Burlap and Bows – unique home decor items
- Stella Blue – Bohemian inspired, sterling silver & semi-precious stone jewelry
- Fine Art by Angela – local fine artist creating works done in oil and cold wax, acrylic, and mixed media on gesso board, wood panels, and canvas
- Sue’s Gifts from the Heart – a variety of specialty items
- ThistleHammer Studios – functional art from reclaimed material, combining a sustainable ethos with blacksmithing, silversmithing, woodcraft, and horticulture
- Lost Trail Candles – crafted with a proprietary blend of soy waxes and hand poured in small batches
Thank you to our sponsors!