Downtown Hershey’s Devon Seafood + Steak will provide guests with a new view this spring. The restaurant is opening a patio along Park Avenue, which is anticipated to open soon. Guests will see iconic Hershey landmarks from the patio, including the Kissing Tower attraction at Hersheypark, Hershey’s Kisses-shaped street lights, and the Hershey smokestacks.
“Our team is excited to give our guests another way to enjoy Devon Seafood + Steak,” said Danielle Short, the restaurant’s general manager. “Between warmer temperatures and the energy of summer in Hershey, our patio, seasonal menu offerings, and daily happy hour will be the icing on top of the chocolate cake.”
The patio is accessible through the bar area of the restaurant. Patio seating will be on a first come, first served basis; no reservations accepted.
Patio quick facts:
- 52 seats
- 1,050 square feet
- Hours of operation on the patio will mirror the restaurant’s inside operating hours.
- Lunch, daily: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Dinner, Sunday-Thursday: 4:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- Dinner, Friday-Saturday: 4:00 – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday brunch: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday brunch: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Happy hour will also be offered on the patio.
- Monday-Friday: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. (patio, bar and high tops only)
- Saturday-Sunday: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. (entire restaurant)
- Season opening and closing dates will be dependent upon weather.
Bringing our planning to life
In January 2015, DHA introduced its Downtown Hershey Master Plan. It included visual representations of what we heard thousands of people voice during our public meetings, surveys, and listening sessions. We are pleased to see that this part of the vision has come to fruition.
For additional information about Devon Seafood + Steak in Hershey, PA visit www.DiningInHershey.com or call 717-508-5460. Follow Devon Seafood + Steak on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/DevonSeafoodHershey.