We love our vendors, and we know you love them, too. We appreciate when you recommend new people to our market and help it grow. This week features several new-to-Market on Chocolate vendors that you won’t want to miss, such as Humankind beverages. You’ll love their teas as much as you’ll love their mission. Be sure to bring Fido, too, since Doggie Delights will be bringing their doggie treat truck to Chocolate Avenue. Many of your old favorites will be back this week, too, like BOOM! Crafted Pickles. We’ve tried their new chocolate pickle, and it’s fabulous!
While you’re walking through ChocolateTown Park this Saturday, you’ll also want to pick up several items for the dads in your life. From hot sauce to gourmet popcorn to the best t-shirts in town, we’re sure you’ll find just the right gift. You can also pick up some fresh veggies so that Dad can grill out this weekend!
At 9:00 am Laura Brashear will lead a free Punk Rope fitness class. Singer Amber Nadine will be joining us for music from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. She covers many top 40 songs, and has a family-friendly vibe, which will be a hit with kids who want to sing along. Also at 11, Bitty Ballet will provide a free class on the lawn. While the kids are twirling and Amber is singing, adults will be able to grab some food from local favorite Lucky Penny Burger, as well as other food options to tempt any palate. If you’re joining us earlier for breakfast, Swatara Coffee Company will have fruit and yogurt parfaits, made with their in-house granola.
Preview our vendors for the week by clicking below.
- Lucky Penny — Gourmet burgers served with 100% Angus beef cooked to perfection. All burgers include fries.
- Produce and Goodies by Food & Beverage Consulting Group — Locally-sourced produce, whoopie pies, gourmet cookies, muffins, pound cake, coffee cake, brownies and more.
- Grandma Rose Desserts, LLC — From the great granddaughter of Rose Pronio, a mixture of baked goods from Rose’s own personal recipe books and Stephanie’s own creations.
- Rola’s Lebanese Food — Hummus, baklava, kibbeh, baba ghanouj, stuffed grape leaves (dolma), walnuts, and roasted red pepper dip.
- Blazing Swine Gyro — Made with your choice of pulled pork, brisket or traditional gyro meat. It all starts with a toasted pita and is served with fresh tzatziki, tomatoes, onions and lettuce. Made with PA Preferred ingredients.
- Grappling Crab Shack — Fresh, seasonal items inspired by the Chesapeake Bay Region and combined with Louisiana/Cajun influence
- BOOM Crafted Pickles — Bold and adventurous flavored pickles and pickled vegetables.
- Guacamole Specialists — Fresh and healthy guacamole, red tomato salsa, green tomatillos salsa, and pineapple salsa.
- TorchBearer Sauces — All natural gourmet sauces and condiments.
- Got Jerk! — Truly authentic Caribbean sauces and marinades. All sauces are all natural, low in sodium, gluten free, vegan and PA Preferred.
- Sweet Tulip Company — Jams made from hand-selected fruit carefully processed and lightly sweetened with honey
- Gourmet Popcorn of Carlisle — Various flavors of sweet and savory gourmet popcorn.
- Humankind — Organic iced teas and lemonades in five custom-blended flavors that are perfectly sweet and perfectly balanced. Made from real fruit with 100% of the net profits going directly towards helping provide clean drinking water.
- Swatara Coffee Company — Gourmet coffee shop drinks, made in-house baked goods, and coffee beans.
- Howling Henry’s Brewery, LLC — Locally owned artisan brewery featuring nine different beers.
- Olivero’s Vineyard — Olivero’s main winery/Vineyard is located in the picturesque Juniata Valley. Offering wines for all wine lovers, from sweet to dry to fruit varieties.
- Stella Blue — Handmade sterling silver and semi-precious stone jewelry.
- Love Without Borders — Not for profit selling pop up cards made in Vietnam, with the proceeds supporting girls’ education in Vietnam and Haiti.
- Burlap and Bows — Hand painted wood signs, handmade wreaths, and custom home decor pieces
- Eleven North Clothing Co — Uniquely designed, top quality apparel that is practical for any adventure, activity or direction
- Stay Apparel Co — Hershey-based, U.S.-made clothing and accessories, specifically tees focused on Hershey and other local areas.
- Bianca Zidik — Fun fashions handmade in Pennsylvania.
- AMMA Jo — Designer women’s handbag and accessories brand
- Doggie Delights — Homemade dog treats, chew, jerky and doggie ice cream