Break a sweat with FREE group fitness classes this Saturday morning in ChocolateTown Square! Did you know that Saturdays on Chocolate offers free group fitness classes every Saturday morning in addition to our great Market on Chocolate vendors and family-friendly activities? Well, now you do! So, get your workout clothes on and check it out this Saturday before grabbing a bite to eat at your favorite vendor. See below for the full activity schedule, and vendor list.
Family and Fitness Activities
Free fitness class by Paramount Sports
The class will be a Boot Camp with an infusion of cardio kickboxing. The class will involve timed stations such as battle ropes, kettle bells, medicine balls, slam balls, equalizers, air ropes and more!
Check out www.paramountsportscomplex.com for information on their Ninja Warrior Class, other fitness programming and open gym information.
8:00 am – 9:00 am: Free fitness class by Paramount Sports
9:00 am – 10:00 am: Pilates
10:00 am – 11:00 am: Martial Arts in the Park
10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Kid’s activities presented by Road Church
11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Martial Arts in the Park
Meet Our Market Vendors for July 15:
BOOM Crafted Pickles
Howling Henry’s Brewery
Lavender and Locks
Small Town Fudge
Squeak Bath & Beauty
3 J’s Coffee
This Week’s Featured Vendor – Howling Henry’s Brewery
Howling Henry’s Brewery prides themselves on crafting beer without rules.
“We strive to be different, love to show our individuality, and try not to have our beers taste like every other brand on the market.” said Greg Schertzer, owner.
Among their current beer list you will find:
- Black Tail Stout – This non-traditional sweet stout starts with malty sweetness that slowly opens to a roastiness and coffee notes.
- Henry’s Wheat Ale – Henry’s Wheat Ale will grab your attention with the malty start, and it will be balanced with a bit hop at the end.
- Howl’n Oats IPA – This IPA is different, and uses a large amount of malts, oats, and hops.
- Hindquarter Porter – This dark ale starts a little sweet, then transfers to nice roastiness.
- The Swagger, Brown Ale – The Swagger Brown Ale is smooth, cool, but not overpowering….kinda like Henry himself.
If you are ready to try a beer that is not formulated and brewed the same as everyone else in the craft beer world, you can have one or multiple cases delivered to right to your door by Greg Schertzer himself. If you are interested in learning more about this service click here, or stop by their stand on Market on Chocolate this Saturday.