This Saturday, celebrate the end of the school year with a family trip to Market on Chocolate. There is no better way to celebrate the start of summer than with a stroll through the idyllic ChocolateTown Park.
Your kids can enjoy games and hula hoop on the lawn while you taste area-produced wine, try out the best in local apparel, and pick up beautiful artisan home decor. Then, take a seat on our adirondack chairs and enjoy a delicious lunch provided by one of our many food vendors. Not everyone in your family has the same diet? No worries! Market on Chocolate features vegan and gluten-friendly fare, too.
Don’t forget, you can start your morning at 9:00 a.m. with a high-intensity Powertrain workout or at 10:00 a.m. with low-intensity yoga by Marisa Katkocin. (You can even do both!) Stick around for music by Hank Imhof at 11:00 a.m., and a free kids craft with Splat, a family art studio.
Preview our vendors for the week by clicking below.
- Get Smok’d BBQ — A rotating menu of applewood Smok’d bbq. pulled pork, pulled chicken, brisket, rubs, and more.
- Produce and Goodies by Food & Beverage Consulting Group — Locally-sourced produce, whoopie pies, gourmet cookies, muffins, pound cake, coffee cake, brownies and more.
- Grandma Rose Desserts, LLC — From the great granddaughter of Rose Pronio, a mixture of baked goods from Rose’s own personal recipe books and Stephanie’s own creations.
- Rola’s Lebanese Food — Hummus, baklava, kibbeh, baba ghanouj, stuffed grape leaves (dolma), walnuts, and roasted red pepper dip.
- Blazing Swine Gyro — Made with your choice of pulled pork, brisket or traditional gyro meat. It all starts with a toasted pita and is served with fresh tzatziki, tomatoes, onions and lettuce. Made with PA Preferred ingredients.
- BOOM Crafted Pickles — Bold and adventurous flavored pickles and pickled vegetables.
- Guacamole Specialists — Fresh and healthy guacamole, red tomato salsa, green tomatillos salsa, and pineapple salsa.
- TorchBearer Sauces — All natural gourmet sauces and condiments.
- Beef Jerky Outlet — Beef jerky products, turkey jerky, wild game jerky, other snack type foods, sauces.
- Swatara Coffee Company — Gourmet coffee shop drinks, made in-house baked goods, and coffee beans.
- Midstate Distillery — Harrisburg’s first distillery selling local spirits (and offering free samples).
- Howling Henry’s Brewery, LLC — Locally owned artisan brewery featuring nine different beers.
- Olivero’s Vineyard — Olivero’s main winery/Vineyard is located in the picturesque Juniata Valley. Offering wines for all wine lovers, from sweet to dry to fruit varieties.
- Stella Blue — Handmade sterling silver and semi-precious stone jewelry.
- Silver and Stone — Statement jewelry is crafted from sterling and fine silver, mixed metals (lead-free and tarnish resistant), semi-precious stones, pearls, crystal and/or hand blown lampwork glass.
- Hand Painted by Cait — Hand-painted pictures using vibrant colors, funny quotes, lyrics, designs, owls, cacti, and so much more.
- Kapp Woodworking — Original, one-of-a-kind woodwork featuring boxes, bottle stoppers, cutting boards, bowls, and more.
- Love Without Borders — Not for profit selling pop up cards made in Vietnam, with the proceeds supporting girls’ education in Vietnam and Haiti.
- Mellow Minded — Dedicated to bringing awareness and understanding to mental health disorders and to celebrate and encourage the tens of millions of individuals and their families, friends, and neighbors who live with this reality each and every day.
- Stay Apparel Co — Hershey-based, US-made clothing and accessories, specifically tees focused on Hershey and other local areas.
- Warm Attributes — Offering crochet clothing, accessories and home decor!
- Free and Thriving — Free and Thriving products are hand made, all natural, chemical free personal care, bath, and beauty products.
- Cabooties — Handmade vegan baby shoes and accessories.